When looking for the best bag as a medical student, there can be many options with different features that may get a little overwhelming. Whether it is extra pockets, or larger zipper pockets, one of these four best bag for medical students will work for you.
1.Prestige Medical Nurse’s Car-Go Bag
This best bag for medical students from Prestige is a great bag full of great features and aspects for any nurse. This nurses bag contains several useful pockets such as the travel mug holder for those long shifts, a mesh pouch at the front, a cellphone pouch.
Hence, you know where your cellphone is if you’re travelling around, as well as an aneroid sphygmomanometer compartment used for taking blood pressure.
The best bag for medical students cleverly also has velcro strips on the bottom of the bag to maintain and hold it’s the position if accidentally knocked.
The Prestige medical nurse’s bag is 13-inches wide, 6-inches high and, 4-inches in-depth allowing you to put as much equipment as you need while keeping the bag light, and mobile.
- Has several compartments including a cellphone, mug and mesh holders for your equipment.
- All the compartments are also easy to access with either velcro or zips holding the equipment in place.
- The bottom of the bag has velcro grips to stop the bag from moving around when in use on-scene or travelling around in your vehicle.
- The bag is relatively small – you will be able to put some equipment in it, however larger equipment such as medicines or breathalyzers may not fit in. You should, however, be able to get pens, scissors and other essential equipment inside.
Overall, if you are looking for a bag to carry around with you that has ease of access as well as enough room to store all your essentials in, this best bag for medical students may be for you. Coming with enough space to allow travel mugs and cellphones, and the lightweight of the bag itself (without equipment) should make this one a consideration.
2.Crest Design Medical Bag
This next medical bag can also be doubled-up as a standard bag. From Crest Design, this medical bag has been made to last with its luxury water-repellant material withstanding difficult rainy situations.
It also features a sturdy lining that keeps the bag the right shape throughout its life, which can be essential when moving around always with the bag.
It features several compartments both inside and outside of the bag. At the top, is a zippered compartment which features a padded lining that can fit a 14″ laptop, or well-sized medical equipment inside.
On the outside, there are two separate zippered pockets which are great for pens and bandages should you need to store them in this bag.
As mentioned above, the bag is also quite fashionable and looks like a standard handbag, so could also be used outside of the medical profession.
Measuring 15-inches long, 11-inches high and 6.3-inches deep, this best bag for medical student is also plenty big enough for your medical supplies and equipment.
- The bag is sturdy and built to last with the water-repellant, easy to clean material and lining both inside and out to give the bag an extra long-life.
- This best bag for medical students is fashionable and looks like a standard handbag so that it can be used for both the medical profession as well as social events.
- The bag features enough space to contain all the medical supplies you may need while out and about without worrying about overfilling or breaking the bag.
- The Crest Design company also gives a worry-free one-year warranty with this bag, should anything go wrong within that period.
- This bag is slightly more expensive than others on the market but does have a good reason to with the remarkable features above.
In conclusion, this bag features all the nessersairy pockets and pouches that you, as a medical professional, will need while out and about. As the bag can also double up as a standard handbag, this bag should be one to consider when looking for the ideal medical bag.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE:
3.ADC 1024 Nurse Medical Bag
The ADC 1024 Nurse bag is from a company who specializes in medical bags. This multi-pocketed bag features some of the best quality nylon material to ensure that the bag remains sturdy and easy to use from the very first day to the very last.
At the top of the bag, is a double zipper opening for the main compartment which measures 14-inches long, 9.5-inches high, and 6-inches deep. There are then a further two zippered pockets inside the bag which allow you to store other equipment or medical supplies without getting in the way of the main compartment.
It also features a removable and adjustable webbed should strap along with handles for easy carrying where ever you may end up. There are also 11 interior pockets vary in size for things like scissors and pens.
- Built to last with the best quality nylon ensuring that the bag can’t be torn, ripped or broken down easily.
- Features 8mm padding at the bottom should you drop the bag, to protect the contents inside.
- Has several pockets that can be used to store a range of medical equipment from small to medium-sized tools.
- The bag is slightly heavier than the others due to the quality of the bag. The nylon even though sturdy, does weigh somewhat more than others, but is still only 1 lb.
The ADC 1024 Medical bag should be a consideration to anyone who wants a well-rounded and sturdy bag. This bag has been built to last without the need to replace or fix damages as it should continue for a very long time. With the extra-pockets internally, this bags for medical students gives you plenty of room for your supplies.
4.CoolBELL Convertible Backpack Messenger Bag
This next bag is not directly a medical bag for nurses, but can double-up as one. The CoolBell convertible backpack features several large storage compartments for you to fit multiple tools, equipment and supplies, or should you wish to use it for a social occasion, you can also fit a 15.6-inch laptop in it too.
It also has four outside pockets that can be easy to store smaller items and gives you quick access to them should you need them. The bag measures 16.5-inches long, 12.2-inches high, and 4.7-inches deep with the front pockets. Not only this, but the CoolBell messenger bag is also comfortable to use with its a padded shoulder strap and well-designed handles.
- The large design allows you to store all you need inside of it, whether it is medical tools, supplies or larger equipment for mobile use.
- The bag can be used for other uses such as going away on a short-vacation or social event.
- Super comfortable and protective, for both your body with the padded shoulder strap and handles and the soft-lining within to protect your equipment and tools.
- Can be used as a backpack, shoulder bag or messenger bag.
- Weighs around 1 KG without being filled, which is slightly heavier than others on this list.
All in all, the CoolBell messenger bag, even though not best bag for medical students, can still be doubled-up without a problem and used as a top of the line medical bag. With the vast space for all your supplies and worry-free design, this bag should be a consideration when trying to find the best medical bag for you or a colleague.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE: