If you are a medical student and are keen on choosing the best bag for medical students, it is possible that you could be in for some confusion and indecision. With so many options and choices available, making the right decision may not be easy.
When looking for the best bag as a medical student, there can be many options with different features that may get a little overwhelming. Whether it is extra pockets, or larger zipper pockets, one of these ten best bag for medical students will work for you.
Hence, it would be a good idea to have some basic idea about the tips to be kept in mind when choosing medical bags for students. We are listing down a few useful points to bear in mind before buying a medical bag as a student.
How To Choose The Best Backpacks For Nursing Students?
· Be sure about your needs. Always plan with the future in mind and go for a bag that is big in size and good in quality.
· Pay special attention to storage space and compartments.
· Be sure that it is made from quality material so that it can stand rough use and wear.
· Is it comfortable and what type of carrying methods does it offer? Choose the carrying type that best fits you and your specific needs, requirements and way in which you travel.
· Ensure that the medical bag is a perfect combination of fashion and performance. Do not compromise performance just for looks.
· Pay attention to warranties and of course price is a factor. However, do not compromise in the quality of the bags just because they are available at a lower price.
· Research, spend some time, do some window shopping and then buy your bag. Never hurry through the process. Hurrying through the process will lead to errors and mistakes nine out of ten times.
Now that we have a reasonably good idea about the various points to be kept in mind when buying the best backpacks for nursing students, let us now review ten brands of medical bags which we are sure will give the readers some more ideas about the things to be considered when buying a bag for a medical student.
1. Prestige Medical Nurse’s Car-Go Bag
This best bag for medical students from Prestige is a great bag full of great features and aspects for any nurse. This nurse bag contains several useful pockets such as the travel mug holder for those long shifts, a mesh pouch at the front, a cellphone pouch.
Hence, you know where your cellphone is if you’re traveling around, as well as an aneroid sphygmomanometer compartment used for taking blood pressure.
The best bag for medical students cleverly also has velcro strips on the bottom of the bag to maintain and hold it’s the position if accidentally knocked.
The Prestige medical nurse’s bag is 13-inches wide, 6-inches high and, 4-inches in-depth allowing you to put as much equipment as you need while keeping the bag light, and mobile.
- Has several compartments including a cellphone, mug and mesh holders for your equipment.
- All the compartments are also easy to access with either velcro or zips holding the equipment in place.
- The bottom of the bag has velcro grips to stop the bag from moving around when in use on-scene or traveling around in your vehicle.
- The bag is relatively small – you will be able to put some equipment in it, however larger equipment such as medicines or breathalyzers may not fit in. You should, however, be able to get pens, scissors and other essential equipment inside.
Overall, if you are looking for a bag to carry around with you that has ease of access as well as enough room to store all your essentials in, this best bag for medical students may be for you.
Coming with enough space to allow travel mugs and cellphones, and the lightweight of the bag itself (without equipment) should make this one a consideration.
2. Crest Design Medical Bag
This next medical bag can also be doubled-up as a standard bag. From Crest Design, this medical bag has been made to last with its luxury water-repellant material withstanding difficult rainy situations.
It also features a sturdy lining that keeps the bag the right shape throughout its life, which can be essential when moving around always with the bag.
It features several compartments both inside and outside of the bag. At the top, is a zippered compartment which features a padded lining that can fit a 14″ laptop, or well-sized medical equipment inside.
On the outside, there are two separate zippered pockets which are great for pens and bandages should you need to store them in this bag.
As mentioned above, the bag is also quite fashionable and looks like a standard handbag, so could also be used outside of the medical profession.
Measuring 15-inches long, 11-inches high and 6.3-inches deep, this best bag for medical student is also plenty big enough for your medical supplies and equipment.
- The bag is sturdy and built to last with the water-repellant, easy to clean material and lining both inside and out to give the bag an extra long-life.
- This best bag for medical students is fashionable and looks like a standard handbag so that it can be used for both the medical profession as well as social events.
- The bag features enough space to contain all the medical supplies you may need while out and about without worrying about overfilling or breaking the bag.
- The Crest Design company also gives a worry-free one-year warranty with this bag, should anything go wrong within that period.
- This bag is slightly more expensive than others on the market but does have a good reason to with the remarkable features above.
In conclusion, this best bag for medical student features all the nessersairy pockets and pouches that you, as a medical professional, will need while out and about. As the bag can also double up as a standard handbag, this bag should be one to consider when looking for the ideal medical bag.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE:
Best Small Diaper Bags Extra Large Nappy Bag Best Diaper Bag For Two Kids
3. ADC 1024 Nurse Medical Bag
The ADC 1024 Nurse bag is from a company that specializes in medical bags. This multi-pocketed bag features some of the best quality nylon material to ensure that the bag remains sturdy and easy to use from the very first day to the very last.
At the top of the bag, is a double zipper opening for the main compartment which measures 14-inches long, 9.5-inches high, and 6-inches deep.
There are then a further two zippered pockets inside the bag which allow you to store other equipment or medical supplies without getting in the way of the main compartment.
It also features a removable and adjustable webbed should strap along with handles for easy carrying where ever you may end up. There are also 11 interior pockets vary in size for things like scissors and pens.
- Built to last with the best quality nylon ensuring that the bag can’t be torn, ripped or broken down easily.
- Features 8mm padding at the bottom should you drop the bag, to protect the contents inside.
- Has several pockets that can be used to store a range of medical equipment from small to medium-sized tools.
- The bag is slightly heavier than the others due to the quality of the bag. The nylon even though sturdy, does weigh somewhat more than others, but is still only 1 lb.
The ADC 1024 Medical bag should be a consideration to anyone who wants a well-rounded and sturdy bag. This bag has been built to last without the need to replace or fix damages as it should continue for a very long time.
With the extra-pockets internally, these bags for medical students gives you plenty of room for your supplies.
4. CoolBELL Convertible Backpack Messenger Bag
This next bag is not directly a medical bag for nurses, but can double-up as one.
The CoolBell convertible backpack features several large storage compartments for you to fit multiple tools, equipment and supplies, or should you wish to use it for a social occasion, you can also fit a 15.6-inch laptop in it too.
It also has four outside pockets that can be easy to store smaller items and gives you quick access to them should you need them. The bag measures 16.5-inches long, 12.2-inches high, and 4.7-inches deep with the front pockets.
Not only this, but the CoolBell messenger bag is also comfortable to use with its a padded shoulder strap and well-designed handles.
- The large design allows you to store all you need inside of it, whether it is medical tools, supplies or larger equipment for mobile use.
- The bag can be used for other uses such as going away on a short-vacation or social event.
- Super comfortable and protective, for both your body with the padded shoulder strap and handles and the soft-lining within to protect your equipment and tools.
- Can be used as a backpack, shoulder bag or messenger bag.
- Weighs around 1 KG without being filled, which is slightly heavier than others on this list.
All in all, the CoolBell messenger bag, even though not the best bag for medical students, can still be doubled-up without a problem and used as a top of the line medical bag.
With the vast space for all your supplies and worry-free design, this bag should be a consideration when trying to find the best medical bag for you or a colleague.
5. ADC Nylon Medical Bag
This is from the house of ADC and they have a good track record when it comes to manufacturing and marketing different types of bags. This is a quality medical bag that can be used both by nurses and physicians. It has some important features.
For example, This ADC nylon medical bag comes with a sturdy 600 denier construction that makes it durable and long-lasting. The main compartment is quite large. Further, it also has 2 zippered pockets and 11 gusseted pockets. The shoulder strap is padded making it easy to carry.
- Lightweight, weighing just 1 pound.
- Convenient dimension of 13.5 x 5.5 x 9 inches.
- Made from high quality nylon.
- Tough, long lasting and durable.
- Comes with a total of 13 pockets.
- Good value for money.
- The zipper, according to a few customers, is not of the best quality.
- Washing and maintaining could be a headache.
6. CURMIO Nurse Bag
This is a stylish looking, utility filled medical bag that can be useful for nurses, medical students and even doctors. It is perfectly suited for those who are in the healthcare industry. It has a large storage capacity and the main compartment is really quite big and spacious.
It also has been ergonomically designed making it easy to carry around. It has an overall dimension of 16.5 inches x 9 inches x 14 inches.
- Comfortable and easy to use and carry.
- Made from water resistant nylon which ensures durability and long life.
- Comes with compartments for storing many useful things as a medical student or a nurse.
- It is a must for medical students and many health care professionals who need to be outdoors like this bag.
- Buying it online could be a problem because of the size.
7. CURMIO Medical Equipment Bag
There is no doubt that CURMIO is a well-known name when it comes to different types of bags and this includes medical bags for students. If you are looking for a complete solution to all your medical bag needs, you may find this model from CURMIO interesting.
It is feature rich and comes with quite a few things. For example, the padded laptop sleeve along with detachable compartments (two in number) are worth mentioning. It is suited for medical professionals also.
- Multiple pocket storage.
- Generous capacity with three detachable dividers.
- Storage pouches are independent and separated.
- Made from water resistant nylon.
- Some compartments & pouches are not properly sealed.
- Maintaining it may be a bit difficult.
8. Nurse Mates Ultimate Bag
This is from the house of Nurses Mate and this brand has been around for quite some years now. Hence, there are reasons to believe that it could be a good buy for all those who are looking for a quality medical student bag.
This Nurse mates ultimate bag comes in different colors and has an ergonomic and attractive design. It is made from quality material and therefore one can expect it to be long lasting.
- Extremely stylish and good looking.
- Sturdy make and easy to maintain.
- Comes with different compartments.
- Main storage space is generous.
- Comes in different colors.
- It may not be stable when placed vertically.
- Not much is known about after sales services.
9. CURMIO Medical Bag
CURMIO is at it again. This particular bag looks fantastic in terms of color, design, shape and overall appearance. It is a versatile bag and could work fine as a nurse bag, clinical bag and most important medical student bag.
It has many interesting features including a no-slip bottom that holds the bag in place when placed on the ground or other surfaces. It comes in a stunning red color that looks quite attractive.
- It has multifunctional pockets.
- It is intelligently designed with front, middle and rear compartments.
- It is a premium quality student medical bag.
- It has an overall dimension of 15.8 inches x 10.8 inches x 8.8 inches.
- It is suitable for multiple applications.
- Might be a bit oversized for medical students.
- Maintenance could be a problem.
10. CURMIO Nurse Supplies Bag
True to its tradition, this particular model of medical bag is perfect for students and also for those who belong to the medical profession. It is packed with a number of features and functions. The padded laptop sleeve makes it easy for home visits.
It is suitable for doctors, nurses and of course for medical students. It has a large capacity and can accommodate everything that a medical student or frontline medical staff would need.
- The perfect structure of the bag is certainly a big takeaway.
- The hard wire-rim opening prevents the collapse of opening.
- Quality zippers
- Made from water resistant and thick material.
- Good value for money.
- Maintenance may be a problem.
With so many different types of medical bags, making the right choice is not easy. However, we believe that the above few points and the reviews of certain makes and brands of medical bags may have helped readers to choose the best bag for medical students and even those who belong to the medical fraternity.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE:
Best Toddler Bags Best Diaper Bag For Two Children Best Backpacks For Nursing Students