Fastpitch Softball Bats basic information
The Fastpitch Softball Bats barrel is 2 1/4 inches in diameter with a length to weight ration from -8 to -13. They are commonly used in Fastpitch league by the female players age five and above.
Its construction can be composite, aluminum, or a combination of both( half and a half). It is used in USSSA, NSA, ASA, ISA, ISF leagues.
How to pick the right size of the best fastpitch softball bat for power hitters?
Picking the right size of the best fastpitch softball bat for power hitters depends on the diameter and the length of the barrel. Bat length sizes vary from age, height, and weight.
However, longer barrels tend to provide large sweet spot during hits. The standard diameter for a Fastpitch Bat ranges from 2.5″ to 2.72″. The smaller diameter is lighter, thus, easy to swing.
On the other hand, a larger diameter provides you with the more hitting surface area but swing slower. With that in mind, you will be able to select one that suits you best because everyone has different expectations.
1. EASTON GHOST ADVANCED Fastpitch Softball Bat (2020)
The Easton Ghost advanced Fastpitch Softball Bat 2020 model outshines its 2019 counterpart is the Launch Composite Technology used. It allows lighter, stronger, and longer barrels, creating a bigger sweet spot, which also enhances its performance.
Another unique feature came in the Second generation double-barrel construction used. It combines the lighter inner barrel with the stronger outer barrel resulting in the lowest compression.
That means it will also enhance a higher performance making it a perfect choice.
Lastly, the patent-pending technology provides a power boost. Meaning hitters will have more leverage and power potential with reduces vibration hence better comfort.
- The lizard skins custom grip makes you feel comfortable throughout
- The second-generation double-barrel construction enhances its flexibility and performance
- Approved for all Fields
- The patent technology used makes it more comfortable by reducing vibrations
- 1-year manufacturer guarantee included
- Bat is evenly balanced
- Breaks easily
2. Rocketech Fastpitch Softball Bat
If your child is coming out of coach pitch, then gifting them with the 2020 fastpitch softball bat will be the best surprise.
As we all know that single wall design is known to be the most durable bats, then this Fastpitch Softball Bat is also durable.
Its construction is from Aerospace alloy, making it strong and durable enough. It also has a muscled up barrel, which means you can deliver bone-crushing hits to the ball.
We guarantee you that it is the best single wall bat for younger players to sharpen their skills to the next level hence perfect for use.
- Ideal for girls aged seven to ten
- Ultra balanced
- Meets the BFP 1.20 standards
- Approved for NSA, ASA, USSSA and ISA
- You get 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Lightweight with -12 drop
3. DeMarini Fastpitch Softball Bat
The FNX Rising is a kind of bat-inspired by the Phenix bat, which defined a generation of power hitters.
It features an all-new seismic end cap and parasitic composite barrel to give you a stiffer composite, thus, more mass in the sweet spot.
The direct connection design used helps to deliver insane energy transfer on contact. Meaning all the power goes to the ball, not your hands.
Compared to other models, it is slightly power loaded for extra carry distance. Lastly, this best fastpitch softball bat for power hitters offers a direct connection for a stiffer feel making it perfect for power hitters.
- Lightweight with -10 drop
- Soft and very responsive barrel
- The handle is lightweight hence a faster swing speed
- The end cap construction facilitates maximum energy transfer while in use
- 1-year manufacturer warranty included
- Approved for play in USSSA, ASA, ISA, ISF, and NSA
4. Louisville Slugger Fastpitch Softball Bat
Louisville Slugger’s product tends to be unique and outstanding in design and performance, which is why it is among the best.
Its barrel uses PBF technology, thus offering a huge sweet spot, maximum pop, and unbelievable sound on contact.
More so, the VCX Vibration Control System allows independent movement between the handle and the barrel.
Meaning it controls vibrations and also provides unmatched feel on contact, making it very useful for use.
Furthermore, the ultra-lightweight X-cap design will increase your speed as it also offers control at the plate, which makes it perfect for the best fastpitch softball bat for power hitters.
- The grip is of premium LS pro hence better control and increased tack
- Has a balanced swing weight for maximum speed and extreme control
- Its three-piece design helps in controlling vibrations while in use hence no inconveniences
- Offers a huge sweet spot
- Ultra-lightweight X-cap design
- Length of the may vary if you do not double-check your order
5. Louisville Slugger Xeno X20 (-10) Fastpitch Bat Series
The Xeno X20 also happens to be among the best to consider because of its construction and performance. The only difference between Xeno X20 and LXT X20 is the two-piece design that features IST technology.
This stiffer connection offers you a more solid feel on contact, making it easy to use. More so, the S1ID barrel technology will ensure that you get the ultimate performance out of the wrapper.
If you want a bat with improved speed and control at the plate, then you are on the right track.
Lastly, the standard FP grip with improved cushion will ensure that you remain comfortable while playing without the bat slipping off your hands.
- Full composite S1ID barrel technology for ultimate performance
- The IST technology offers a stiffer connection on contact
- Has a balanced swing weight
- Comfortable standard FP grip
- Ultra-lightweight X-cap end cap improved speed and control on plate
- May break after a short while
- Manufacturers warranty is not valid if bought from third parties stores
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE:
6. Rawlings Fastpitch Softball Bat
The Rawlings Fastpitch Softball ball will provide you with the best bat control. Its design is of the perfect balance of swing speed and balance, making it suitable for power hitters.
More so, it’s handles are stiff which means swinging won’t be a problem for you as an intermediate player. Also, the barrel is very flexible hence no inconveniences while taking shots.
Besides that, the focused flex technology used will ensure that your hands remain protected all the time as it will reduce vibrations.
More so, the light bat drop weight and end cap faster swing speed hence very easy to use.
- Approved by USSSA, ISF, ASA, ISA
- Lightweight hence faster swing speeds
- Offers reduced vibrations
- Great value therefore worth purchasing
- Ideal for intermediate and professional players
7. DeMarini Prism (-10) Fastpitch Bat Series
DeMarini is known to be the best performing bat due to the innovative technology used. Its barrel measures 2 1/4 inches, thus offering -11 or -10 drop.
For terrific performance, the gapped barrel technology ensures that the two separate walls work together to deliver a huge sweet spot, therefore a unique performance and sound across the widest range of pitch speeds.
The continuous fiber composite barrel creates a lighter barrel with no breaks, no excess, and unbelievable power when it comes to construction. Meaning you can rely on it as a power hitter entirely.
More so, there 3Fusion connection system guarantees a balanced weight while playing as it reduces vibration; thus, redirecting energy back to the barrel.
- It is half and half two-piece design
- Offers a large sweet spot
- Has balanced weight, therefore, more bat control
- Easy to maneuver
- Suitable for -11 and -10 drop
- Approved by USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA, ASA
- 1-year warranty guarantee
- May not be durable as you expected
8. DeMarini Vendetta (-12) Fastpitch Bat
The DeMarini Vendetta is one of the lightest Fastpitch Bat with a drop of -12. Its design is perfect for softer, hotter, and more responsive hitters.
It’s D-lite ultra-light handle design also offers a more balanced feel. Meaning you get an increased bat speed.
More so, the big D end cap will help in absorbing vibrations in mishit balls; hence no harm will come to your hands will playing.
Of you need to take your game to the next level, then Vendetta is all you need. More so, it is approved for leagues play, making it a reliable bat.
- Approved by USSSA, NSA, NSF, ISA, and ASA
- Has balanced weight thus terrific bat control
- The big D end cap absorbs vibrations hence very convenient
- Lightweight as it offers -12 drop
- It is a composite bat therefore not suitable for weather under 60
9. Louisville Slugger 2019 LXT X19 (-12) Fastpitch Bat
As a power hitter, you will need a bat that offers a pop that suits long distances in your hits; that is where LTX X19 comes in.
With this bat, expect a terrific performance, which means it has all the performance and pop that suits power hitters needs.
It’s of PBF barrel hence offering great pop, which also results in a large sweet spot making it more convenient while hitting the pitch.
Also, it uses VCX technology that connects the handle and the barrel, therefore, minimizing vibrations. That means no harm will come to your hands after mishits.
More so, the LS pro grip gives you a mix of tack and comfort. Meaning you will have perfect control over your bat.
Lastly, you will also benefit from the X-cap end cap that is lightweight, thus enhancing swing speed making the bat more durable.
- Uses PBF technology for maximum pop
- Perfect for extreme control and swing speed
- An ideal choice for power hitters
- The LS pro comfort grip gives you better comfort while playing
- Its VCX connection technology ensures minimized vibrations
- Tends to have some chipped paints
10. EASTON Wonder -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat
The EASTON wonder Fastpitch Softball Bat is one of a kind. It offers a flexible barrel compression for a softer barrel out of the wrapper.
It uses unique Thermo composite technology to provide a large sweet spot and unmatched swing speed.
Besides that, the CXN ZERO 2-piece conneXion technology Used will ensure that ultimate performance while in use and also zero vibration after mishits.
Meaning no stinging pain will come to your hands after any mishit. If your child needs to sharpen his/her power-hitting skills, then you can rely on this bat.
- Great bat for the price
- Approved by ISF, ISA, NSA, ASA, and USSSA
- Hyperskin grip hence easy to swing
- Flexible barrel compression
- Lightweight therefore easy to use
Ideally, all the information, (diameter, drop, length, weight) of a Fastpitch Bat printed on either the knob or the barrel. You can use those specifications to determine whether the bat is appropriate for your skill level.
Once you settle and purchase one that suits you best, take as much time as you want to practice before you a game competition.
More so, you will need more practice, especially with a composite bat, as it needs to break in. We hope you continue having fun with any of the bats above.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE: