Top 8 Best Yonex Racket For Smash (2021 Reviews)
There is no doubt that badminton is one of the most fascinating, demanding and exciting games. However, apart from having the right practice, high fitness levels and skill set, the players also should have the right accessories and tools.
The players love to do smashing in the racket games and it is obvious that players always search for the best badminton racket for smash.
Of all the accessories there is no doubt having the best badminton racket is crucial and critical. While there are many brands of badminton rackets to choose from, certain names stand out from the crowd.
Yonex is one such brand name and therefore many players including beginners, amateurs, professionals, and also top notch players have put their confidence on Yonex for many years and decades. Therefore, there must be a few things that make Yonex stand out from the crowd.
However, we need to understand that there are different models of Yonex badminton rackets. Each one is unique in their own way in terms of price, features, and other such attributes.
In this article, we will spend some time getting to know more about trying to identify and know more about the best Yonex racket for smash. Yes, there is no denying the fact smash is a commonly used weapon to run through the opposition.
It is done at lightning speed and takes the opposition by surprise. The effectiveness of this weapon depends on the quality of the Yonex rackets that have been made taking into account the need for smash.
So many players who play badminton casually and on the other hand, some other players who play passionately and like to play professionally one day.
They know how important it is to have the right racket that is more sustainable and stronger as well. There are so many rackets available in the market.
But you should buy the best Yonex racket for smash. These rackets are stable than the ordinary one and you can get the maximum power and super swing energy that will give you the best smashes.
In the game of badminton, smashes and control are very important things to maintain. Smashes give you the facility to end the point quickly. So, let’s check the best Yonex racket for smash and control.
1. YONEX CARBONEX Series Badminton Raquet
These rackets are so much popular institutional rackets in the market. This particular racket series can offer you heavy-duty institutional frames. So, the professional players may go with this racket for better playing experience.
The Carbonex series from Yonex is specially designed for the institutional purpose. It is available in three different varieties of price points such as steel/graphite, steel/aluminum, and all-graphite option. The price ranges are different for these three varieties.
Many school and colleges buy this series of the racket. They also expressed high satisfaction after buying this particular series of the racket. You can get the perfect durability with this racket. This racket can provide you with a high degree of satisfaction.
- Combining with incredible power.
- Perfect racket for the professionals.
- Heavy smashes benefits.
- Speedy racket handling power.
- Exclusive tri-voltage system.
- Available in royal blue and ice blue colors.
- This is very much light in weight.
- The shaft is weak.
2. Yonex Badminton Racket Muscle Power Series
This is another best Yonex racket for smash. This is from the Muscle Power series. This racket is highly crafted and ensures a better playing capacity as well.
This Muscle Power racket is expertly crafted to make sure that the string on the rounded archways for removing the stress-loads. The frame of this particular racket is functionally crafted as well for the benefits of the players.
The form of this particular racket is Isometric. The players will get so many benefits with this particular racket.
- Made with graphite and less shocking system.
- Attractive Isometric shape.
- This racket is carefully crafted to assure the maximum level of repulsion.
- This racket can eliminate the stress loads at the time of playing.
- You can get the anti-slip and strong grip as well.
- Not made with strong manufacturing materials.
- Overpriced than the quality of the racket.
3. YONEX Badminton Racket Carbonex Series
This series of Yonex Carbonex can give you a solid and unique feeling. You can enjoy your playing with this particular racket. This is a perfect racket for the players who want to get a solid feel from the strings. For professional players, this racket is very much useful.
This best Yonex racket for smash is demanding among the players. With the super tight strings, you do not need to worry about losing the points. So, this is one of the best things about this racket.
- This racket is excellent for all types of players.
- The round shape can give the player a solid feeling and unique structure.
- This racket is designed with a technically strong grip.
- The player can smash, dive fast with this racket.
- The shaft joint is weak.
- Quality is cheap.
4. YONEX Muscle Power 55 Badminton Racket
It is a newly launched product from Yonex Muscle Power. This is one of the most demanding rackets in the market. This racket is very much useful and the perfect design can eliminate the stress loads as well. With this racket, you can get effortless and fast movements.
The frame of this racket is constructed with a unique structure and method. This racket will improve the performance of the players. It enables you to play more accurate shots.
- The perfect Isometric head shape.
- This is made with a weight balance system.
- This racket frame provides with high repulsion power and sharp shots.
- The player can make easy swings with this racket.
- No such cons at all.
5. Yonex Astrox 7 Badminton Racket
This is one of the best rackets available in the market. It is considered to be the best badminton for professional and active players.
This racket comes with good gripping quality and perfect for the players who want perfect smash. This racket is light in weight so that the player can handle it easily without any discomfort.
This best Yonex racket for smash is made with a rotational generator system. The counter-balanced head can give you the benefits to control every drive and help you to make a good defense as well.
- Head-heavy balance to ensure perfect play.
- The equal and same distribution of weight.
- Greater control to provide perfect speed.
- Made with head heavy balance technology.
- Light-weight for players’ comfort.
- Has built-in T-joint.
- Durability issue.
- Not expected results.
- The overall look is not good.
6. YONEX Voltric Badminton Racket
This yonex voltric badminton racket is meant to let the players smash and get the winning points as well. It can give you the new concept of power control.
The tri-voltage system can give you great handling power and exceptional power as well. The best technology of this racket can let the players play aggressively and help them to hit comfortably.
This racket is built-in T-joint structure. The frame of this racket connects with the shaft so that, you can get the high strength and durable racket.
- The Tri-voltage system can give you power and balance.
- The head heavy structure and balance can give you additional flexibility.
- The T-joint is perfect.
- This racket comes with a sound filter as well.
- No cons at all.
7. Yonex Voltric Z Force II 2 Badminton Racket
It is one of the best products of the Yonex brand. It is the best Yonex racket for smash. This racket will give you the comfort to play both singles and doubles. You can play games with more flexibility and comfort. You can serve more powerful shots with this racket.
The frame is very much durable and made with high-modulus graphite. It is an excellent choice for any type of game. The shaft of this Yonex voltric z force ii 2 badminton racket is made with the latest technology. With this racket, you can play both indoors and outdoors.
- Available with an extra stiff.
- The frame is made with a sound-proof solution.
- Highly equipped with aerodynamic technology.
- It provides you with a fast swing.
- Ultra-smooth shot for the advanced players.
- No such disadvantages at all.
8. Yonex Voltric Z – Force Ii Badminton Racquet
It is another racket from Yonex brand. You can go to this as well. You can get so many features with this racket. This racket will provide you with great shots and a perfect swing.
The professionals and beginners may use this racket. This Yonex voltric z – force ii badminton racquet has so much demand among players.
- Isometric framing structure.
- The sound filter.
- T-anchor for perfect grip.
- Built-in T-joint.
- Some quality issues.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE:
Features Of Rackets For Best Smash:
There are so many characteristics that you just need to know if you want to get the best swing and smash. Here are some features that a great racket should have:
- HEAD HEAVY BALANCE: With this feature, you can get add more power to your strokes. You can score high easily.
- 3U WEIGHT CLASS: This feature can give you enough weight to smash the shuttle. But with this, you can move the racket easily for its lightweight structure.
- THIN STRINGS: Thinner strings can give you more power while you want to smash and swing.
- THE TENSION OF STRINGS: The tension of the string allows you to play long. So, the 20 to 24lbs is standard for perfect play.
- STIFFNESS: HIGH STIFFNESS OF THE RACKET IS BEST FOR CONVENIENTLY HITTING THE SHUTTLE.
These are the top-most rackets for a powerful shot, soft shots, and smart and quick ones as well. These are the top-most rackets from Yonex brand. You may consider any one of these rackets.
These best Yonex rackets for smash are perfect for professionals and beginners as well. The materials of these badminton rackets are durable and perfect. So, you can use these rackets to ensure your winning moments.
For the perfect smash and swing, these rackets from Yonex are best and top-rated among players. With these rackets, you can score high and get assured win points easily.
Apart from the above, we also will be looking at a few other things which include the things to be considered when choosing the right Yonex badminton racket.
We also will talk briefly about the correct ways to hold a badminton racket and the frequency as far as restringing of Yonex badminton rackets is concerned.
Which Is The Best Yone Racket For Smash?
Though there are many models of Yonex Rackets that are used for smashing, according to many experts Voltric Z Force is considered to be one of the most popular, recommended, and top-selling rackets as far as Yonex Brand is concerned.
This belongs to the famous Voltric series. It is famous for its heaviness and therefore it is capable of generating enormous power when used for smashing and other offensive plays.
There are a few more interesting facts about Voltric Z and we are sharing a few of them for the benefit of our readers.
We are sure it will help our readers to have a better understanding of the reasons as to why it could be one of the best when it comes to smashing while playing a competitive and tough badminton match.
Because of its heaviness and also because of the fact that it can be used with a wire of 89 grams having 26 pounds of tension, it is capable of offering the best possible performance.
Further, Yonex Voltric Z Force makes use of ultra thin shaft. This goes a long way in providing certain unique characteristics to the entire racket. It also improves the aerodynamic performance of the racket, especially over the head.
This is extremely important when using the smash to good effect against strong opponents. Therefore, there is denying the fact that a perfect combination of ultra thin shaft with improved aerodynamics of the head goes a long way in vastly improving the shuttle speed and power especially when handling smashes.
This also compares extremely well with a conventional racket from other brands. This is because the conventional brands of rackets for smash have a small part of grommets.
These are exposed to the air because of an outdated, but traditional manufacturing technique. Yonex has worked on this and this has gone a long way in reducing air resistance.
They did so by using what is known as infused grommets. These grommets are developed in a special way to ensure that no part of the grommets gets exposed.
This goes a long way in resulting in better aerodynamics performance as far as the rackets are concerned. All these and a few more things go in making the Yonex Voltric Z as the best racket for smash.
Let us now devote some time trying to understand a bit more about choosing the right Yonex Badminton racket, tips about holding badminton racket, and also a few tips about the frequency of restringing Yonex Badminton rackets.
How To Choose The Perfect Yonex Badminton Racket For You?
Here are a few most important facts to be considered when choosing a suitable Yonex Badminton Racket:
- Racket weight is an important consideration. Any good racket could have a weight range of 80 grams to 100 grams.
If you are a beginner, you should choose a lightweight racket and the weight should not exceed 89 grams. Single players should use lighter rackets compared to doubles players
- Head-Heavy Balance – When you choose a head-heavy balanced Yonex racket, the mass moves more towards the head. This can increase the stroke power and could come in handy when handling smashes and other aggressive play styles.
- Even balance. You should be able to find out the middle ground of the badminton racket so that the power of the racket does not get transmitted to where you do not want it to happen.
How Hold Badminton Racket?
The way you hold your badminton racket has a critical and vital role to play as far as your performance on the courts is concerned.
If you know a friendly handshake and can put it to practice with a friend or even a stranger, it is quite obvious that you will be able to have mastered almost 80% of the technique as far as holding a badminton racket is concerned.
Ensure that your thumb is pressing against the wider areas of the handle of the racket because this will help you to have a comfortable grip over the racket.
How Often Should I Restring My Yonex Badminton Racket?
The answer to this question would depend on the string tension. Each player has a different comfort level as far as string tension is concerned. It also would depend on their technical skills and/or style of play.
Some may prefer to have a string tension of 25 to 26 lbs while others may be comfortable with 26 to 27 lbs. Aggressive players will change their strings more often when compared to defensive players.
Single players will have reasons to restring more often compared to doubles players for obvious reasons.
We are sure that the above would have given our readers some useful information and a new perspective about the reasons why Yonex is a good brand for those who believe in smashing and other aggressive forms of the game.
So that we can better choose the best Yonex racket for smash.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE: